- Premium quality heavy duty high carbon steel
- Coated to prevent corrosion
- Adjustable, easy to assemble, easy to install
- Double locked for added safety
- Can be used permanently if as a secondary support
- Corrects sagging floors
- Supports basement beams and stairwells
- Under kitchen areas with granite tops
- Heavy load areas such as refrigerators and pianos
- Use for support while mending or replacing primary supports
EASY TO INSTALL FLOOR JACKS FOR TEMPORARY SUPPORT WHILE MAKING STRUCTURAL REPAIRS.
Perfect for temporary or additional support under stairs, porches, decks, crawl spaces* and heavy load areas. Fully adjustable jack posts come with double carriage nut and bolt for added strength and safety.
All moving parts fit snugly to avoid lateral displacement, and the top and bottom plates are deeply embossed to mitigate movement and prevent dishing.
Note: Floor/Telescoping Jacks are for use in projects as temporary or additional support. Not intended for permanent, primary support. Jacks are tools that can be used to make remodeling and repair projects easier and achieve a more professional result.
*Applications that are exposed to environmental elements should be checked annually for potential corrosive activity.
Self-Centering Plates 4" x 5" x .082" minimum thickness.