- This galvanized roll valley is also referred to as valley metal or valley flashing
- It is used in a wide variety of applications
- Typically it is formed in the field for various uses around the home, including valleys (where 2 roof angles meet), bent as flashing for sealing around chimneys, bent as flashing for sealing at sidewall and endwall, formed as a fascia trim and many other uses
- Galvanized roll valley has the most strength in comparison to other flashing materials and will typically last as long as your roofing material
- Galvanized steel, continuous seamless roll
- Length 50'
- widths from 4" to 36"
- Nominal thickness: .012, G-60 hot-dipped galvanized coating
- Product Details
Material Galvanized Size 20" Weight 8.18 lbs