- RainDrop's innovative drainage channels keep water out of the wall system
- The channels won't crimp, collapse or flatten, ensuring water will drain no matter how tightly cladding is nailed to the wall
- Because it's not perforated, RainDrop resists air and water infiltration
- Plus it breathes to allow moisture vapor to escape
- With its high tear resistance and translucent design, installation is quick and easy with no job site waste
- And it stays UV-stable up to 4 months
- RainDrop is an ideal secondary weather barrier for fiber cement, vinyl, foam-backed vinyl and wood sidings
- 9' x 100'
- Nominal thickness: .015"
- Product Details
Size 9' x 125'